How Important Might this be
– TO YOUR HEALTH?
A dynamic, online video and audio course called VITAL HEALTH. Consider the comment of one licensed physician:
“I know that when I have helped build up the vital health of those who have chosen to take control over their own health, that any condition or disease will often take care of itself, therefore, the main emphasis of my practice has been transformed to help patients take control over their lives to build vital health.”- Phillip Watters, M.D.
Anything less than pain-free, happy, Vital Health EMOTIONALLY, MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY and SPIRITUALLY is sub-health.
The Five major causes of “sub-health” are:
- Congenital – that is, something you are born with that prevents you from living a “normal” healthy life.
- Hereditary or genetic – that is, something which runs in the family or considered to be “in the DNA.”
- Organic injury – something which causes “permanent” physical disability.
- Cellular contamination – “Meaning that if we take into our bodies materials such as certain chemicals, drugs or eat foods in which harmful substances have been added either to the food during processing or the soil in which it is grown, and that the body does not need and cannot use; and if they get into the bloodstream, and are assimilated into the cellular structure, causing contamination to various cells; PLUS if we don’t get enough exercise and/or drink enough water to flush them out, some of these things are very difficult to remove and one of the major contributors to sub-health.
- Nutritional deficiency – When we do not receive in our diet those factors which our cells require to function properly then we have nutritional deficiency and the other primary contributor to sub-health.
“As important as these first three on the list are, they are responsible for only about 5% of the health problems in the world, 95% of the problems are caused by the last two on the list.”
If you need some help click on contact for a Vital Health Resource Specialist who is trained NOT to tell you what to do, but to point you to Vital Health resources for any number of health conditions.
Produced by YOU WITHOUT LIMITS www.youwithoutlimits.life ©2018